After sales & Refund policy
1. The shipping cost for shipping the items to the studio are the customers’ or the distributors’ to pay.
2. The shipping cost for shipping the items to the distributors after the items being repaired will be paid by the studio.
3. Repairing (NOT exchanging) frames and arms for free and for glasses of all series.
4. Free exchange for the arm for once for TAKEPROGRESSIVE Series; for further exchange, cost of production (20% of the original price) is required.
5. Lifetime free exchange for the frame and the arm for TAKE series, repair the inlays for free.
6. Lifetime free repairing and exchange for metal hinges.
7. Glasses cases and lenses maintenance services are NOT provided.
We have a 10-day return policy, which means you have 7 calendar days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com, and please provide your order number and pictures of the product.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception. If the frame is broken or the lens is off, or if you receive the wrong item, please contact us immediately providing photos to request a replacement on the same day you receive the parcel (subject to the date of mail collection), so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
If the style does not fit you (but you chose it ), or you don't like it, you can return it in 7 calendar days from receiving the package, but you need to pay for the shipping by yourself.
If a mistake is made by us, such as the wrong size of eyeglasses you’ve ordered, different or wrong material, or the wrong prescription of the lens, we will pay any cost to exchange the right one, but if it’s not the customized order you may get a refund.
If the break or hinge failure occurs during normal wearing, please contact us and provide a photo. We will tell you if it can be repaired and how to return it. Any repair and replacement parts are free.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
If it is a customized frame or lensed, a refund is not acceptable, and you can only replace them, sorry! It means any mistake in prescription lenses all can exchange except for a refund.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take 2-5 workdays for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com
Progressive multifocal glasses require an adjustment period, which usually takes 3-7 business days. If you fail to adapt to them, please contact us within 2 weeks.
If there is a problem with the size and diopter, please contact us within 3 business days of receiving them.